paddlesteamers.info : The Internet's leading database of Paddle Steamers past and present


PS Duke of Teck (ex - Levan)
Built in 1866 by Kirkpatrick, McIntyre & Co, Port Glasgow
Dimensions : 150.2 ft x 16.2 ft
Engines: Oscillating, 2 cylinder 28 x 36 in by Rankin & Blackmore
93 Gross Registered Tonnes

Built for the new Gareloch service from Greenock, but sold to Keith & Campbell in 1871 after the dissolution the Greenock company
Sold after the 1875 season by Keith & Campbell to the London Steamboat Company with three other ex-Greenock & Helensburgh vessels
Survived on the Thames until approx. 1889

Return to:
Greenock & Helensburgh Steamboat Co
Captain Bob Campbell / Keith & Campbell
London Steamboat Co
Victoria Steamboat Association
British Paddle Steamer Index